Hey......this is Iesha. I was messing around on the computer and saw this. Hit me up and let me know who you are. It was weird to see my album from 1984! Pretty cool. iesha_thomas@msn.com
Hi. I loved this song so much as I discovered it on YouTube in 2009. I am kind of young but an Ol' Skooler at heart & don't listen to the radio these days. Please oh please could somebody install Lesha's Hey Boy back on YouTube & MySpace again please. This song is so underrated. Thank you for reading & I wish you the best in success.
2 comments:
Hey......this is Iesha. I was messing around on the computer and saw this. Hit me up and let me know who you are. It was weird to see my album from 1984! Pretty cool. iesha_thomas@msn.com
Hi. I loved this song so much as I discovered it on YouTube in 2009. I am kind of young but an Ol' Skooler at heart & don't listen to the radio these days. Please oh please could somebody install Lesha's Hey Boy back on YouTube & MySpace again please. This song is so underrated. Thank you for reading & I wish you the best in success.
Post a Comment